All about The Journey Of Flower aka Hua Qiangu, the TV series



10 Latest/Updated posts
Loading...

Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

VERY IMPORTANT NOTICE

There are 2 versions of this series; the Hunan TV version which is shorter, more episodes and about 15 minutes ahead with possible more or lesser scene and the Uncut version which is longer per episode and is about 15 minutes slower. Uncut doesn't mean it is not censored. I am following the Uncut version, so all the videos for download and recaps are based on Uncut version. The subbers at Viki is also following the uncut version. Please take note of that.

All pictures are thumbnails, even if animated images so do click on them for the original size!
Don't bookmark specific posts except for Episode Reviews because they're dynamic; I will often update the post with latest date, so better to use http://p2e-hqg.blogspot.com/ and you can always find the link in the sidebars.

I welcome comments, I welcome spoilers so post away. I mean I already know the ending!




FAN ARTS : A COLLECTION

2.8.15 Written by Funn Lim No comments Post a comment
The following are some awesome fan arts inspired by this series found in various sources. Some are just jaw droppingly artistic and beautiful, some are cute, a few tongue in cheek and funny. The only reason the credit is not posted is because I do not know who draw or made these. If you know, any information will  be most helpful. May contain some spoilers.


02.08.2015
ANOTHER GORGEOUS PAINTINGS INSPIRED BY THIS SERIES
I am so busy reposting these gorgeous fan arts I have no time to watch and recap the few episodes! These are more true to life arts but somehow different. You gotta see them here at weibo. These are in my photobooks for sure. Pity about the watermark! Anyway I never knew shifu's gorgeous head gear which I love is a .. crane wrapped around his hair? Can't be phoenix because that's for women. Swan isn't exactly symbolic in Chinese world. The best I can think of is crane. Gorgeous.










31.07.2015
GORGEOUS ART BY SAME ARTISTE IN POST DATED 08.07.2015
I finally found the weibo of the mysterious artiste who drew all those representative art of HQG. I am just  so in awe of her talent. Gotta be a her. The concept art is just haw droppingly awesome with some of the most famous scenes recreated.

You must remember this one;


And can you identify the 5 immortals?



And you must know who these are...



I am sure there will be more soon. But you gotta admire her ability to capture the essence of the characters. You must visit her weibo because there's more on other famous series or movies or characters.

Just don't go wishing there is a print book for all these. If there's one, I so want to get one!!




29.07.2015
GORGEOUS ART BY SAME ARTISTE IN POST DATED 08.07.2015
Wow! You can clearly identify which scene this is. Beautiful.




Ha! Even got the censored kissing scene. Would be more accurate if got a bit of red in it, for the blood.





28.07.2015
SERIOUSLY FUNNY FAN ART
I suppose some pictures are begging for a parody such as the following even if it is dead serious;


And in the fans with a sense of humour, it became this...



I am not sure what the words are about. Credit to Facebook.Point is, it is funny! I thought it looked like he was chomping down hard on perhaps a drumstick or a huge lamb steak.


08.07.2015
THE MOST BEAUTIFUL AND THE MOST HEARTBREAKING NEWS (UPDATED)
The most beautiful... fan art. I can't even begin to describe them so I will just repost and you will immediately recognise who is who. I got this from Facebook so I have no idea who is the artiste but these are just jaw droppingly beautiful.




And now the most heartbreaking.

You know I have been following the uncut version which is internet version and although Episode 20 is aired, that episode has yet to be uploaded to Youtube for reasons unknown. Viki's translation is based on uncut version and so it has stopped at ep 19 too. I may have to follow the Hunan TV version which is also at episode 20 BUT about half hour faster. I checked. Events in Hunan Episode 18 halfway is where the uncut version stopped at Episode 18. I haven't seen episode 19 uncut yet so I am still wondering should I or shouldn't I, after all only half hour difference but it could add up to a lot. I feel the uncut version's pace is just great so I am afraid the Hunan TV version may be a bit too fast.

I am waiting, hoping uncut version will continue. Feeling is China is clamping down but it doesn't seem to be the case because the whole page would be closed down but it isn't. So maybe there is some technical difficulties. I am on breaking point; so miss this series but have got to exercise restrain and patience like our favourite Shifu!

Let's wait a day or two. Good news is viki's subtitle translation is catching up.

UPDATES
Maybe not so heart breaking news. Ep 20 uncut version is NOT released yet so it means delay is at the errrr broadcast side. Let's wait until the end of this week. Great news; Viki has caught up to Ep 19 even if the earlier episodes, some are still 95% completed.

03.07.2015
ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS FAN ART
That nearly broke my heart looking at it and how it summarises the story I suppose. So many talented fans and I have to say this; I can't stop looking at Wallace as BZH. The image maker did an amazing job from head to toe.


I wonder though, was HQG supposed to be immortal at some point? Because if not, death is inevitable for the mortal her. It better be a happy ending. I am sick of crying my heart out like I did for BBJX. Too punishing.

Some more...

Wow is...I am speechless at how  beautiful fan arts are all inspired by the real deal.


This is the real deal ...



Then there's fan art,,, wow...




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please avoid listing spoilers for future episodes. You can write those speculations and spoilers in the post about Speculations and Spoilers. No vulgarity. Other than that, post away!

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks