All about The Journey Of Flower aka Hua Qiangu, the TV series



10 Latest/Updated posts
Loading...

Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

VERY IMPORTANT NOTICE

There are 2 versions of this series; the Hunan TV version which is shorter, more episodes and about 15 minutes ahead with possible more or lesser scene and the Uncut version which is longer per episode and is about 15 minutes slower. Uncut doesn't mean it is not censored. I am following the Uncut version, so all the videos for download and recaps are based on Uncut version. The subbers at Viki is also following the uncut version. Please take note of that.

All pictures are thumbnails, even if animated images so do click on them for the original size!
Don't bookmark specific posts except for Episode Reviews because they're dynamic; I will often update the post with latest date, so better to use http://p2e-hqg.blogspot.com/ and you can always find the link in the sidebars.

I welcome comments, I welcome spoilers so post away. I mean I already know the ending!




BTS PICTURES

3.9.15 Written by Funn Lim 3 Comments Post a comment
Some of these are just cute, some silly and some quite fascinating. You will find cast pictures when filming, BTS, etc. If you have more or the videos, do share. 


03.09.2015
THE BLOOD SUCKING SCENE!
If there is a GIF there is a video somewhere. WHERE IS THE FOLLOWING VIDEO???  Here at youtube around 2.51 mark!



How come no such "nice" BTS moments for Wallace's BTS?

01.09.2015
WALLACE AS BZH IN VIDEO!!
Finally, one I can almost hear BZH in his original voice but so soft. I don't even know why they bother with the microphone anyway. You can also see the GIF which we often see him like tumbling and fainting, was really soon after he had to hang high on wires. Not because he had difficulty in walking. But you can see how uncomfortable he looks which is followed by his usual reaction of tongue in his mouth action.



The translation below is taken from fan Facebook account, Wallace Huo Info Page;

“I’m Wallace Huo. I play Bai Zihua in The Journey of Flower.”

“I come here from another filming set directly and no rest in between. Luckily the Bai Zihua character is comparatively distinct. After I read the script I’ve some thoughts and I won’t play him the same as other characters I had before.”

“The most difficult part of playing Bai Zihua is his emotions. He doesn’t show much on his face. He stays cool and calm most of the time. As such it is a challenge to show his inner emotions in this drama.”

“Since they’ve invited me I’ll do my best. About whether I’m suitable I think as long as I take up the role I believe I’m suitable. Suitable or not after I’ve taken up the role I don’t think anymore whether I’m suitable or not. Zhao Liyin is Hua Qiangu in my heart. The feeling between Bai Zihua and Hua Qiangu comes naturally. We’ve that master and disciple feeling. I think it is because of the relationship between me and my working partner. Everything goes smoothly.”

“Acting is a tough job. We need to keep fit. Firstly we need to have a strong mindset. Secondly we need to have a fit body. These two are important. I’ve always tried to stay fit. Sometimes I feel tried. I have no choice. We need to be like that in the showbiz. If you love to be an actor you can’t complain. So you need to stand every hardship. Staying healthy is a must. Otherwise we can’t stand our workloads.” 

“Zhao Liying is suitable to play Hua Qiangu. Her strong personality is similar to Hua Qiangu. We don’t have any difficulty acting together." 

“This is my first time cooperating with Jian Xin. She is an easy going person. She has a good acting skill. I’ve learnt quite a lot from her. I feel comfortable and happy working with them both.”

“Hope people will like Hua Qiangu when it is broadcast.”





31.08.2015
BZH ON WIRE 
Which Wallace has said was not comfortable for his groin area. Also I will say takes a leap of faith that the guys pulling the wire knows what they're doing when you're leaping or hanging 50 feet off the ground over a lake with not other safety measures.









31.08.2015
THE SHORT BTS 
Usually we see short BTS as in 2 minutes, 5 minutes, here is 10 minutes of BTS that is worth a watch! Go here at miaopai.com or download in DOWNLOAD page. Was hoping to hear BZH's real voice but somehow, can't hear one thing. Interestingly his scenes are all blood vomiting scenes. Come on BTS! There's more to BZH than blood vomiting! And show how the crazy scenes and vampire kiss scenes were filmed! Don't be stingy!!








30.08.2015
FOREIGNER AT CHANGLIU
Is my eyes deceiving me or is there a western foreigner at Changliu??








26.08.2015
DEMON GOD HQG AND HER ENEMY MO YAN



Looks chummy!!





25.08.2015
DEMON GOD HQG AND HER BELOVED EX SHIFU




25.08.2015
SCQ AND HIS BELOVED SQM
Two rather beautiful men.






21.08.2015
EVEN IMMORTALS NEED THEIR REST
5 very bored immortals waiting for the director to yell ACTION!






19.08.2015
ACTORS AND THEIR SCRIPT
Even if voices are dubbed, dialogues changed arbitrarily through dubbing, the script is still very important. And the actor seen most with his script is always Wallace Huo. Check them out...



 

 







And in this picture fans spotted even when acting Wallace's script is nearby! Very sharp eyes!




19.08.2015
BEST BROMANCE EVER PART 1
Oh my god! I love all these pictures! These 2 must be the jokers and our dear Mo Yan is cute! Here are Mo Yan and SXM!! The actors of course. Cute!


 

 




19.08.2015
THE PIVOTAL NAIL SCENE
The aftermath where BZH sorta said "SCREW YOU ALL!! ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?!?!?" as he walked back on his own. Badass moment. This is the BTS. So many people.








11.08.2015
GROUP PICTURES! 
Looks fun! Probably end of shooting for some.




That's the author by the way, Fresh Guo Guo





My most favourite of all... everybody jump!!







07.08.2015
DANCE COMPETITION?
I really like this BTS picture, for some strange reason.


 WALLACE, FOREVER HOLDING A SCRIPT





WHO IS PRETTIER?
Obvious answer.





06.08.2015
STRIKING IMAGE
On of my favourite screencap is on this scene; so red, so pretty but I don't feel this is one of the better scenes. Anyway... see Liying looking radiant? That's sweat. I remember in a joint interview she said all she can remember about the filming is the heat. And she was the one wearing lesser clothing!



POOR POOR WALLACE HUO
See this BTS picture..




There is a reason, a few reasons,,,

1. bad back since Hong Funu
2. very hot
3. heavy costume
4. had difficulty in walking since he had to wear those wire underneath all day every day

Poor man. Hence the beautiful clear blue skies, rosy cheeks, and all. The weather must have been so hot to have such beautiful shots.




02.08.2015
THE TOOL FOR THE BLOOD SUCKING SCENES!




3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing. Very nice to see the picture. But,sadly wallace hou and zhao liying dont act in journey of flower2015.miss them. 😢😢😢

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing. Very nice to see the picture. But,sadly wallace hou and zhao liying dont act in journey of flower2015.miss them. 😢😢😢

    ReplyDelete

Please avoid listing spoilers for future episodes. You can write those speculations and spoilers in the post about Speculations and Spoilers. No vulgarity. Other than that, post away!

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks